Defensive Strategies Warrior Networks
advanced threats requires
an IT dream team
– a well-oiled machine of people and solutions working together to defend your organization.
Its more than just having some pros by your side if you want to be an IT MVP. You need a starting line-up of services and solutions that empower your team to be faster, stronger and smarter than the threats you’re up against.
If there are gaps in your defensive line-up, it can leave you particularly vulnerable to new, evasive attacks.
What security solution would be your first-round draft pick in 2018?
- Cloud Sandboxing
- As threats continue to evolve, making it harder to detect and remediate advanced attacks. Cloud sandboxing serves as a last line of detection, enabling you to detonate suspicious files in safe environment and expose malware designed to evade traditional network security defenses.
- Data Loss Prevention
- Keep your sensitive data where it belongs – inside your network. Data loss prevention leverages libraries of rules to protect confidential data transmitted via email, web and FTP.
- Network Discovery
- You need complete visibility into what you’re up against to get a security hole-in-one. Network discovery generates a visual map of all nodes on your network so you can easily see where you may be at risk at missing your shot.
- Real-time Threat Correlation (Coordination?)
- To lead your team, you need easy access to all of the threat information available to you. Threat correlation tools provide intelligent information on threats detected on the network and endpoint to generate comprehensive threat prioritization.
- Detection and Response
- Every team has a last line of defense. For you, its detecting threats on endpoint devices and remediating them before its too late. Threat Detection and Response solutions leverage multiple detection solutions to catch the threat and remove it from the endpoint before the damage is done
With budget and staffing constraints, it can force you to choose between one service over another. The good news? You can have them all with one pick! WatchGuard Total Security Suite, gain the benefits of advanced security services through one license and one appliance.
Sound too good to be true?