We have Senior Software Engineer Job in London, United Kingdom
If you are seeking to apply please do share your updated resume, contact detail and best time to reach you.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: London, United Kingdom
Note: Visa Available – Required to attend In Person Interview.
1. C#, .Net Professional with latest framework 4.5 .Windows Application, Multi-threading.
2. Should have hands on Agile, JIRA, Bit bucket processes.
3. Knowledgeable about Device communications, RF communication, Serial port communication etc.
4. Good knowledge of electronics is highly recommendable.
5. Shall be able to understand the production issues and provide support as and when needed.
6. Shall be able to configure PC and setup devices by understanding the schematics.
7. Shall be a quick learner to understand the new devices and integrate that with the Shades projects, if required. For example, I have integrated Shade applications with different devices like Ohaus Scale, Futek Sensor, Barcode Scanner, etc.
8. Knowledge on SQL Server DB.
9. Sound communication is a must as it requires interaction with Virginia facility folks, Mexico facility folks and also Quality persons in order to release the projects.
.Net, C#,.Net, Agile, Scrum, Sprint, SQL
experience on win forms, WPF, c#, Multi-threaded applications, team management, project management , onsite & offshore co-ordination
Day to day activity would be application software development which involves device communication. All the activities should be planned along with the customers and daily updates should be provided to customer during daily stand up